WELCOME TO J.M. EEKHOFF | F.A.Q.
OPEN-FACE BREAKFAST SANDWICH
Filling, but not overly filling. The flavors come together beautifully to make for a very enjoyable eating experience.
- 6-12 Strips Bacon Cooked. If making 2 servings (1 per person), then only use 6 strips of bacon.
- 1-2 Tomatoes Sliced
- 1 Cucumber Sliced
- 2 Pinches Fresh Dill A pinch on top of each cucumber slice
- Dash Salt
- Dash Pepper
- 2-4 Eggs Sunny-side
- 2-4 Bread Toasted
- 2-4 TBSP Miracle Whip Spread 1 TBSP on each piece of toast. May substitute for a Cucumber-Dill dressing
- 1-2 Avocado Sliced (not shown in photo)
Bake or fry the bacon until crisp.
While the bacon is cooking, slice the vegetables, set aside
Cook the eggs, keep yolks runny
Just before the bacon is finished, toast the bread
Spread Miracle Whip or Dressing on the toasted pieces of bread, then assemble in this order:
- Cucumber, sprinkle with fresh dill
- Sunny-side eggs
- Dash of salt and pepper to taste
Serve and enjoy!